2019 Highground Education Days – October 1-4, 2019
2019 Highground Education Days – Tues. October 1- Fri. October 4, 2019
The Highground Veterans Memorial Park
W7031 Ridge Road
Neillsville, WI 54456
- 9:30am – 2:00pm (adjustments can be made for schools that can’t arrive by 9:30am)
- Students in grades 5 — 9 are invited to: Tour The Highground with a knowledgeable tour guide, and discover the history and unexpected stories about: The Highground, the Tributes, and Veterans’ Military Service.
- In addition, there will be Fun & Educational exhibits as well as presentations along the tour . . . . including the cultures involved in WWII, Korean War, Vietnam War, and Iraq as well as Afghanistan; History of the US Flag and Liberty Bell; stories from Military Working Dog Handlers . . . . & more!
- Â A Flag Retirement Ceremony or Flag Etiquette / Flag Folding will be held each day after Lunch Break.
- A full schedule with details on daily presentations should be available in early May 2019.
- Cost: $3.00 per person
- Students should bring their own sack lunch and may use our picnic areas.
- Call/ E-mail to book your students’ day
For more information, please contact: Theresa Hebert- Volunteer & Event Coordinator
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The Vietnam Experience
- Feb 01 2020 - Apr 29 2020
- All of the day