Join other spouses and loved ones in a safe, peer supportive environment where they are likely to have a common purpose and understand one another. Come share common experiences, similar feelings (the good, the bad and ugly), worries and the everyday challenges that supporting your Veteran experiencing post-traumatic service-related issues can cause for couples as well as the entire family. You are not alone.
Benefits of participating include:
• talking openly and honestly about your feelings and struggles.
• learning new and improving existing coping skills for the challenges you face.
• feeling less lonely, isolated or judged.
• learning about new resources for you, your family and your Veteran.
• gaining a sense of empowerment, control and hope.
• improving your understanding of your Veteran’s experiences during service.
• staying motivated in your support of your Veteran without losing yourself.
The Spouses & Partners of Veterans Support Group meets at The Highground:
IN PERSON AND VIRTUALLY every second Wednesday of the month from 5–6pm.
VIRTUALLY every fourth Wednesday of the month from 5–6pm.
For more information, send an email to Bonnie at email@example.com or call 715-743-4224.
The Highground is located at W7031 Ridge Rd, Neillsville WI 54456.